This is what I do to relax:
- Watch a good sappy black and white film. (part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8, part 9, part 10)
- Knit a 1930's sweater which is turning out to be one of the simplest projects I've started in a long while.
- Pour myself a glass of red wine.
- Break off a piece of some amazing dark chocolate (which I admit is cheap, but still...sooo good).
- Continue to knit, eat chocolate, and sip wine; glancing up now and then to see Joan Crawford's knees buckle every time Melvyn Douglas enters the scene. (Um, yes, it's incredibly sappy, but who the heck cares?!)
- Repeat steps 1-5.